Popular Post

15 Kinds of Seductive Poses That Just Aren’t Fair

I’m a sucker for a good camera pose by a very attractive girl. The question is are these poses deliberate? The answer is a very clear cut “it doesn’t matter.” Because whether a girl is trying to seduce you with her photo or is simply having fun makes no difference.

The point is that a pose is in fact made, and that pose will in fact elicit a response. Generally my response is to salivate and be annoyed that the girl in the picture isn’t in the room with me at that very moment.

Nevertheless I, you, all of us will keep looking at these pictures until the day we die.

Here are 15 seductive poses that just aren’t fair.


Oh yeah, none of these are “real” poses and I don’t even care. It was just an excuse to put up more hot chicks.




The Blata

nt Ass Mirror Pose

The Blatant Ass Mirror Pose
The “Hottest Four Girls You Don’t Know Together” Pose 
The “Almost but Not Quite” Pose 

 The “Do whatever you want” Pose


The Upside Down Pose 


The “Want me to let go?” Pose


The “We Have no Clue How fat we’ll be in five years” Pose 


The Happy Shower Pose 


The Hottest Girl in the Universe Pose 


The “Yup, You know what I’m capable of” Pose


The Upskirt Drunk Friend Pose 



The Fake Lesbian Pose 

The In Shape Booty Pose 



The Myspace Pose